Would you like to be a part of an international scale-up company in rapid growth, and help Agillic make the best web application for some of the biggest companies in Scandinavia and the rest of the world? We are looking for a talented and ambitious Senior Back-End Lead who is dedicated to the craft and passionate about using coding skills.
Agillic is a best-of-breed customer marketing platform that enables companies to capitalize on the growing amount of consumer data, using personalized communication across channels. Agillic succeeds when helping their clients grow their business. You’ll play an essential role in the success of Agillics’ clients’ by improving the existing product software and user interface, making the solution even better. Your expertise will help to transform the current product and release the full potential of the Agillic customer marketing platform.
ABOUT THE JOB
The primary responsibilities of the back-end lead are to ensure that the software in the web-based server layer is continuously improved. The new Senior Back-End Lead will modernise and maintain the product software.
As the Back-end Lead, you will:
- Take ownership of our current endpoints and services that supports our WebApp
- Set future standards and best practices for our endpoints and services
- Work closely with our front-end engineers’ team and our System Architects
- Execute as a back-end developer in the team on a daily basis
ABOUT ARCHITECTURE, DEVELOPMENT AND CODING PRINCIPLES
The current architecture and tech stack is chosen for implementation velocity within the Java ecosystem. We have chosen Spring and Spring Boot for an opinionated and fast way to implement services.
Some of the technologies we use are:
- Spring framework
We believe in DevOps and Continuous Delivery as important goals to our success. We work as a full-stack team, and the team is responsible for the full lifecycle of the delivery. We, therefore, have continuous optimisation of work processes, development cycles and build pipelines.
You’re motivated by delivering value to customers and users of the product. As a person, you are enterprising, have experience working in agile setups and enjoy working in a cross-functional team. Furthermore:
- You have at least four years’ experience with Java and Spring. We expect you to have experience with JPA/Hibernate, Postgres, REST and Git.
- You have a can-do attitude and a pragmatic approach to your work.
- You have written and spoken proficiency in English equivalent to or better than 180 on the Cambridge English Scale / CEFR C1. Proficiency in Danish is a bonus.
- A bonus if you have previous experience working within a SaaS or a product environment.
- Experience with reactive systems, OAuth2, Redis and AWS, is a bonus.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Dedicated and passionate colleagues
- A buzzing office in Østerbro with rooftop balcony
- Great work-life balance
- Friendly work-from-home policy and flexible working hours
- 6 weeks of paid vacation
We are an agile, open-minded organisation where you have a say in the way we work and on the product we develop. As a growing company, in a very dynamic industry, we value initiative and perseverance and believe in trusting and respecting each other. We value our employees and prioritise a great work environment. On top of that, we also offer the everyday-perks from breakfast and afternoon snacks to great coffee, company parties and time to time Friday bars.
While we’re on the hunt for the perfect candidate, we understand that a qualified candidate doesn’t always fit the mould we’ve created. If you feel you have what it takes to grow into the person we’re looking for, send your resume with a few lines about why you want the job via the application form below.
The compensation package is based on individual skill-set and experience.
ABOUT AGILLIC A/S
Agillic is a Nordic software company enabling marketers to maximise the use of data and translate it into relevant and personalised communication establishing strong relations between people and brands. Our customer marketing platform uses AI to enhance the business value of customer communication. By combining data-driven customer insights with the ability to execute personalised communication, we provide our clients with a head start in the battle of winning markets and customers.
Besides the Company’s headquarter in Copenhagen, Denmark, Agillic has sales offices in London, Stockholm, Berlin, Düsseldorf and Prague as well as development units in Kiev and Cluj-Napoca. For further information, please visit www.agillic.com