ABOUT THE COMPANY
Agillic is a SaaS company specialized in omnichannel marketing. Our objective is clear - we equip marketers with the means to create a high ROMI. In practice, this translates as giving them the power to automate and personalize their marketing communications, down to the most intricate of details.
As a company, we are an inspiring mix of engineers, designers, marketers, and businesspeople. Each of us share the ambition to develop systems which truly make granular marketing possible. We work with the likes of Matas, Sportsmaster, Egmont Publishing, Fitness World and Banco Santander. Our headquarter is in Copenhagen, but we also have offices in London, Switzerland, Sweden, and Kyiv.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for a Marketing Director who can create best in class results in the following environment :
- You will, together with your team, work closely cross markets with both Sales, Partner management and Client management to secure a lifecycle strategy with strong focus on conversion rates, engagement and satisfaction.
- You will be held accountable and measured on your ability to create processes and executions that identify prospects and mature them to high quality MQLs.
- You will be held responsible and measured on your ability to create processes and executions that secure development of our clients ability to use our product to create high ROI
- Work closely with our CFO to secure Investor Relations are well informed about our business performance
- You will secure that the market and the employes are aware of the uniqueness of Agillic by constantly building the brand
- You consider yourself as an experienced leader and manager, and know you can form a highly motivated team with an employee NPS above industry standards. You will be measured on your ability to create high eNPS.
EXPERIENCE YOU'LL NEED:
- 5+ years of experience in lead generation, digital marketing and account-based marketing
- 5+ years of experience in software marketing B2B SaaS
- 5+ years of team management
- Proven track record of success in managing marketing strategies in multi-market/ regions
- Proven track record of marketing key metrics and lead gen
- Proven track record of ability to deliver always-on marketing services
- Strong organizational-, leadership-, and strategic thinking capabilities
- Strong cross-functional collaboration and influence skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- An amazing and dedicated team
- A buzzing office in the heart of Copenhagen
- Great work-life balance
- Friendly work-from-home policy and flexible working hours
- 6 weeks of paid vacation
- 32 weeks of full paid maternity and 14 weeks of full paid paternity leave
We are an agile, open-minded organisation. As a growing company, in a very dynamic industry, we value initiative and perseverance and believe in trusting and respecting each other. We value our employees and prioritise a great work environment. On top of that, we also offer the everyday-perks from breakfast and afternoon snacks to great coffee and good drinks at Friday-bars.
While we’re on the hunt for the perfect candidate, we understand that a qualified candidate doesn’t always fit the mould we’ve created. If you feel you have what it takes to grow into the person we’re looking for, send your resume with a few lines about why you want the job via the application form below.
The compensation package is based on individual skill-set and experience.