ABOUT THE JOB
The Chief Financial Officer will lead a finance department in charge of controlling, accounting, compliance and financial follow-up in partnership with the CEO. The right profile will have a mind-set of taking Agillic to the next level as well as strive to create and ensure a transparent and well-documented data base on the company's performance. Your approach to financial development and maintenance will be as important as excelling on all dimensions and the ability to contribute to strategic and commercial development for the organization. As the company is an internationally and listed company, there will be an ongoing need to manage business-critical crossfunctional projects where the Chief Financial Officer plays a critical role in the development, implementation and execution of these projects. This will additionally be a prominent and influential leader who displays the gravitas and guidance to direct the future of Agillic to an international company.
- Challenge the organization on performance, opportunities and potential risks within given areas of responsibility
- Ability to develop and implement strategic initiatives
- Manage the financial management of Agillic and act as a sparring partner for the CEO
- Responsibility for Agillic’s finance function and ensuring that the company delivers and operates in accordance with applicable policies and strategies
- Maintain and develop monitoring and management tools to ensure transparency and delivery power of KPIs at all levels of the organization
- Initiate and conduct analyses that strengthen the organization's understanding of and execution on business-critical parameters
- Ownership of legal processes / projects
- In collaboration with the CEO, manage investor relations and market-relevant financial communication
Internal stakeholder management and leadership (Corporation)
- Contribute to developing a common culture and work methodology that ensures the necessary professionalism and impact in the company's market approach
- People Manager for a team of three employees so far
Legal & Compliance
- First "point of contact" for bank, lawyer, and IR
- Be responsible for processes, procedures and accounting standards that are in accordance with applicable requirements for listed companies and applicable standards such as IFRS, GDPR and other applicable practices for listed companies. Accounting is handled by the finance manager, who reports to the CFO
- Contribute to ongoing review and adjustment of procedures and processes in accordance with applicable legislation and applicable internal rules
Organizational change management
- Serve as an advocate and champion across the organization, driving alignment of all financial activities.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU IF YOU ARE
- Experience working with Investor Relations
- Hands-on experience with financial operations and not afraid to take in the role as executor
- Strong familiarity with B2B, customer-centric products, ideally SaaS
- Background of working in AdTech and MarTech industries
- Relevant academic education and in-depth knowledge of and documented experience in controlling and financial management in a listed company
- Comes from an international, competitive, and complex environment
- Can create a commercial transparency and understanding in the business to create the necessary impact as Chief Financial Officer
- Ability to oversee complex issues, large amounts of data, create structure in data and compile these, so that data can be used in a solid and accurate basis for problem analysis and decision making
- Guarantor of the validity of figures and conclusions and be an anchor on the implementation of methodologies and procedures to ensure that data becomes applied knowledge
- Structured and action-oriented
- Understands and communicate data into knowledge and make this knowledge active in the company's "modus vivendi" to become the anchor of a performance culture
- Advanced user in Excel
- People leadership. An inspiring and engaging leader of people, able to set a vision and bring team members and key stakeholders with them. Will drive improvements to finance delivery and output, further developing a high-performance culture
- Growth mindset. Approaches challenges with an aspirational mindset. Challenges the team and organization to deliver at pace. Thrives in fast-paced environments
- Stakeholder management. Successfully interacts with/manages a range of stakeholders. Effective communicator across the senior management team. Can build strong relationships with other relevant business functions
- Culture fit. Tenacious, ambitious, high-energy, low-ego, personable, collaborative, kind
The right candidate is "likeable", humorous and has good negotiation and communication skills, including good English skills in both writing and speaking. Patient as well as being attentive and motivating towards the surroundings are important skills. The candidate possesses the necessary humility towards the task, and it is important to be enthusiastic about the idea of being able to be a key player in the development that Agillic is going through from being an entrepreneur, local player in the market to being a significant listed operator on the international scene.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An amazing and dedicated team
- A buzzing office in the heart of Copenhagen
- Great work-life balance
- Friendly work-from-home policy and flexible working hours
- 6 weeks of paid vacation
We are an agile, open-minded organization where you have a say in the way we work and on the product we develop. As a growing company, in a very dynamic industry, we value initiative and perseverance and believe in trusting and respecting each other. We value our employees and prioritize a great work environment. On top of that, we also offer the everyday-perks from breakfast and afternoon snacks to great coffee and good drinks at Friday-bars.
While we’re on the hunt for the perfect candidate, we understand that a qualified candidate doesn’t always fit the mould we’ve created. If you feel you have what it takes to grow into the person we’re looking for, send your resume with a few lines about why you want the job via the application form below.
The compensation package is based on individual skill-set and experience.
ABOUT AGILLIC A/S
Agillic is a Nordic software company enabling marketers to maximize the use of data and translate it into relevant and personalized communication establishing strong relations between people and brands. Our customer marketing platform uses AI to enhance the business value of customer communication. By combining data-driven customer insights with the ability to execute personalized communication, we provide our clients with a head start in the battle of winning markets and customers.
Founded in 1999 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Agillic employs 50 people located in Copenhagen, London, Germany, and Sweden. The Company has a nearshoring setup in both Ukraine and Romania where engineers are working in close collaboration with the main R&D department in Copenhagen. Agillic is publicly listed on NASDAQ First North growth market in Denmark.
For further information, please visit www.agillic.com