ABOUT THE JOB
Would you like to be a part of an international scale-up company in rapid growth, and help Agillic's continuous delivery with high software quality for some of the biggest companies in Scandinavia and the rest of the world? We are looking for an experienced DevOps Manager who can take the Infrastructure and technical organization of Agillic to the next level. If you have experience with a similar journey of scale and are motivated by playing a pivotal role in the success of your company - we want to hear from you!
- Own and execute processes within R&D
- Manage the development and operation of the Agillic SaaS Platform
- Take ownership of processes around the operations
- Lead incident & problem management (for the 24/7 operations team.)
- Lead change & deployment management
- Ensure that software roadmap is executed in our SaaS (shared with VP of engineering)
- Interface with Customer Success & excellence and Sales team for everything related to the Agillic SaaS in production
- Not feature request
- Not how the product works
- Not best practices
- Not… fill in the blanks
Direct responsibilities - within R&D
- Software & Platform Operations
- Change management processes // SysOps 24/7 team & Engineering
- Deployment management processes
- Incident management processes // 24/7 team
- Problem management processes // 24/7 team
- Availability management processes // 24/7 team
- Upholding and reporting on Quality of Service / Service level agreements internally and for customers (automated reports via CX team)
- Manage communication processes and tools, e.g. Jira, Slack
- Technical documentation
- Weekly/ Monthly operational reporting tasks to CPTO and CEO
WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU IF YOU ARE
We are looking for you if you are someone who has excellent interpersonal skills, always trying to find solutions to the challenges and like to work in a hybrid organization. You have worked in Development, R&D or a delivery organization, and like the tumble and urgency of delivering a cutting edge SaaS service.
We need a person to bring structure, model and process to a highly skilled and ambitious technical organization. You want to be part of a journey and form part of the organization maturity that needs to be formed over the coming years, and taking on the responsibility of your part, and at the same time being curious about the other parts, is crucial.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An amazing and dedicated team
- A buzzing office in the heart of Østerbro
- Great work-life balance
- Friendly work-from-home policy and flexible working hours
- 6 weeks of paid vacation
- 32 weeks of full paid maternity and 14 weeks of full paid paternity leave
We are an agile, open-minded organization where you have a say in the way we work and on the product we develop. As a growing company, in a very dynamic industry, we value initiative and perseverance and believe in trusting and respecting each other. We value our employees and prioritise a great work environment. On top of that, we also offer the everyday-perks from breakfast and afternoon snacks to great coffee and good drinks at Friday-bars.
While we’re on the hunt for the perfect candidate, we understand that a qualified candidate doesn’t always fit the mould we’ve created. If you feel you have what it takes to grow into the person we’re looking for, send your resume with a few lines about why you want the job via the application form below.
The compensation package is based on individual skill-set and experience.
ABOUT AGILLIC A/S
Agillic is a Nordic software company dedicated to delivering AI-powered omnichannel marketing and that enables marketers to maximize the use of data and translate it into relevant and personalized communication, establishing strong relations between people and brands. Agillic´s customer marketing platform uses AI to enhance the business value of customer communication. By combining data-driven customer insights with the ability to execute personalized communication, Agillic provide their clients with a head start in the battle of winning markets and customers. Agillic continually develops a client portfolio in keeping with the core values of integrity, continuity, expertise, and dedication combined the cutting-edge technology and personal communication.
Besides the Company’s headquarter in Copenhagen, Denmark, Agillic has sales offices in London, Stockholm, Berlin, Düsseldorf and Prague as well as development units in Kiev and Cluj-Napoca.
For further information, please visit www.agillic.com