ABOUT THE JOB
Would you like to be a part of an international scale-up company in rapid growth, and help Agillic make the best web application for some of the biggest companies in Scandinavia and the rest of the world? We are looking for an experienced Systems Operations Lead who can take the Infrastructure of Agillic to the next level. If you have experience with a similar journey of scale and are motivated by playing a pivotal role in the success of your company - we want to hear from you!
Agillic is a best-of-breed customer marketing platform that enables companies to capitalize on the growing amount of consumer data, using personalized communication across channels. Agillic succeeds when helping their clients grow their business. We are on a journey for international growth and we are eager to dig into the challenges that come with this. We are looking for a candidate that has the expertise to design robust hybrid solutions, the dedication to think long term and the integrity to take the lead.
As the hands-on team-lead of our DevSecOps team you will have a big impact on the development of our future ways of working with SaaS. You will play a key role in running and taking our infrastructure and SaaS operations to the next level, leading a team of dedicated, experienced engineers.
We have been DevOps before DevOps was coined, as we have always believed that SaaS software engineering and software operations are two sides of the same coin. We are big fans of the “Phoenix project” and we try hard to improve our ways of working every day for better and more reliable service delivery without surprises.
We have big ambitions and we move fast, we have plans for scaling even bigger and we need you on board to lead the next generations of our infrastructure and ways of working. You want to lead a team and you enjoy being hands on and master chunking up and down from executing on the technical details to painting the strategic overview.
As the Operations team-lead, you will:
- Be a hands-on team lead for the Operations- and Cloud engineers
- Design and develop secure, operational and scalable solutions by defining, estimating, and screening alternatives, in collaboration with our Senior Operations engineers and our CTO
- Take a leading role in defining and implementing a DevOps practice that fosters frictionless collaboration for Operations of the Agillic platform
- Be responsible for the Security aspect of Operations; make sure the ISMS is up-to-date and implemented
- Work in a hybrid environment with both Cloud and on-premise infrastructure
Our infrastructure is based on VMware and AWS services in a hybrid environment. We have a simple (as in not over architected) microservices architecture that we keep growing and modernizing.
Some of the technologies you would be working with:
- + more interesting stuff
You’re motivated by delivering value to customers and users of the product. We imagine you are a hands-on type, with practical experience guiding your decision-making. In addition, you have the ability to take a step back, see the bigger picture, and set a clear direction for the team. You are a good communicator and you feel comfortable talking to Engineers as well as Management. You also have a positive attitude and share our belief in team-work as the pillar for success.
- You know the pit-falls of scaling an infrastructure, preferably both geographically (overseas) and in size
- You have professional experience with operations of a SaaS or similar High availability infrastructure
- You are familiar with the requirements of designing cost effective, automated and secure cloud infrastructure
- Plus if you have AWS certification
- You have the ability to explain a vision or a challenge in several “technical layers” from Engineers to Management
- You can effortlessly articulate yourself in English
- If you also speak Danish, it is a plus
- You have a can-do attitude and a pragmatic approach to your work
- It is natural for you to collaborate in a team to achieve goals
- You have the ability to inspire people to follow your lead
WHAT WE OFFER
- An amazing and dedicated team
- A buzzing office in the heart of Østerbro, Copenhagen
- Great work-life balance
- Friendly work-from-home policy and flexible working hours
- 6 weeks of paid vacation
- 32 weeks of full paid maternity and 14 weeks of full paid paternity leave
We are an agile, open-minded organization where you have a say in the way we work and on the product we develop. As a growing company, in a very dynamic industry, we value initiative and perseverance and believe in trusting and respecting each other. We value our employees and prioritize a great work environment. On top of that, we also offer the everyday-perks from breakfast and afternoon snacks to great coffee and good drinks at Friday-bars.
While we’re on the hunt for the perfect candidate, we understand that a qualified candidate doesn’t always fit the mould we’ve created. If you feel you have what it takes to grow into the person we’re looking for, send your resume with a few lines about why you want the job via the application form below.
The compensation package is based on individual skill-set and experience.
ABOUT AGILLIC A/S
Agillic is a Nordic software company enabling marketers to maximize the use of data and translate it into relevant and personalized communication establishing strong relations between people and brands. Our customer marketing platform uses AI to enhance the business value of customer communication. By combining data-driven customer insights with the ability to execute personalized communication, we provide our clients with a head start in the battle of winning markets and customers.
Besides the Company’s headquarter in Copenhagen, Denmark, Agillic has sales offices in London, Stockholm, Berlin, Düsseldorf and Prague as well as development units in Kiev and Cluj-Napoca. For further information, please visit www.agillic.com