ABOUT THE JOB
Agillic is looking for a Sales Manager with sales in their DNA to join our expanding the Sales team. The role is located in Sweden.
At Agillic we have strong global expansion plans, and we are looking for an entrepreneurial and commercial Sales Manager to scale our presence in Sweden. Working in close collaboration with our Chief Commercial Officer and Director of Partnerships, you will be part of our high-performance multicultural Sales team across Denmark, UK, and Germany.
As our Sales Manager, you have sales in your DNA! The opportunity-driven profile we are looking for has experience in SaaS and a network in one or more of these industries: eCommerce, Retail, Subscription, Finance, Technology, Education Charity/NGO, Public Sector, Travel/Leisure/Entertainment. The role is based in Sweden with a flexible opportunity to WFH.
As Sales Manager, you will be responsible for growing Agillic in Sweden and grow our ARR from direct sales and indirect sales: clients, channel sales, partner sales. The focus is Sweden. As you already have a great network you need to identify and qualify leads who fit our ideal prospects and support our business growth strategy in Sweden. We use well-defined sales processes to support your work, and we have a strong team and strong partners who will support you in the sales process.
- Good prospecting skills - demonstrate effectiveness with our sales methodology
- Extended network within one or more of the above mentions industries
- Extended network of potential clients, and potential partners (solution partners and business development partners)
- Understanding of marketing automation and omni-channel communication - language, principles, ROI, data models
- Understand the customer journey and process from Sales, Marketing and Customer Success
- Run the entire sales process in alignment with commercial goals: acquisition, activation, and retention
- Strong track record in sales and/or partner sales
- SaaS experience, must clearly communicate the benefits and features of the software CRM experience, tracking targets towards goals
- People leadership potential - we're planning for growth!
- Degree in a Business, Marketing, or Technology related subject is a plus
- Fluent in English
- Collaborative and supportive style and eager to continually improve
- Passionate about problem solving
- Highly motivated and self-starter approach to job with a focus on delivering business value
- Ability to collaborate in a team to achieve goals
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive base salary
- Very attractive bonus model
- Friendly WFH policy and flexible working hours
- 6 weeks paid vacation
- Healthcare insurance
- An amazing and dedicated team
- Great work-life balance
We are an agile, open-minded organization where you have a say in the way we work and on the product we develop. As a growing company, in a very dynamic industry, we value initiative and perseverance and believe in trusting and respecting each other. We value our employees and prioritize a great work environment. On top of that, we also offer the everyday-perks from breakfast and afternoon snacks to great coffee and good drinks at Friday-bars.
While we’re on the hunt for the perfect candidate, we understand that a qualified candidate doesn’t always fit the mould we’ve created. If you feel you have what it takes to grow into the person we’re looking for, send your resume with a few lines about why you want the job via the application form below.
ABOUT AGILLIC A/S
Agillic is a Nordic software company enabling marketers to maximize the use of data and translate it into relevant and personalized communication establishing strong relations between people and brands. Our customer marketing platform uses AI to enhance the business value of customer communication. By combining data-driven customer insights with the ability to execute personalized communication, we provide our clients with a head start in the battle of winning markets and customers.
Besides the Company’s headquarter in Copenhagen, Denmark, Agillic has sales offices in London, Stockholm, Berlin, Düsseldorf and Prague as well as development units in Kiev and Cluj-Napoca. For further information, please visit www.agillic.com